Want Reasons to Join the ATA?
Membership has its privileges.
Joining the ATA is a great way to gain access to a community of professionals and enthusiasts who share your interest in Tarot.
As a member, you'll receive:
- The ATA Quarterly
- A fantastic publication packed with informative articles, deck reviews, spreads, and much more! A sample issue is available for download. [PDF]
- Tarot Reflections
- The ATA's Monthly Online Magazine in email link.
- Discounts on Our Great Tarot Courseware
- Discounts of up to 25% on our exclusive ATA courseware. In addition, we offer several correspondence courses which are exclusively available to ATA members. You can't get these great educational resources anywhere else ... at any price! Find out more.
- You Can Gain Experience Reading for Others
- Members may participate in the highly popular Free Tarot Network and Free Reading Network. Both programs offer great opportunities to build your reading skills and work with experienced mentors! Get the details.
- Discounted Conference Fees
- Never pay full price again! ATA members receive substantial discounts on membership fees for any ATA-sponsored conference, including regional, national, and virtual conferences!
- Access to Members-only Discussion Groups
- Participate in exclusive private, email-based discussion groups. These provide a great opportunity to interact with other members ... and hear about ATA events before anyone else!
- Get an ATA Email Address
- Members may request an ata-tarot.com email alias. Once in place, any email sent to "YourName@ata-tarot.com" will be forwarded automatically to your "real" email address or to any pre-existing email address you specify. Unfortunately we are not able to forward email to AOL addresses at this time, so please have an alternate available.
Membership Plans and Costs
Join for multiple years and you'll receive substantial discounts on membership fees! Whichever plan you choose, you'll have full access to all the benefits outlined above. The ATA maintains two networks which provide free readings for the general public; ATA members may choose to gain practical reading experience by working with these networks. (More information about the networks is available on our Readings page.)
|STANDARD MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|One year membership
|Two years membership
|Three years membership
How to Join
- Online Enrollment
- Through our affiliation with PayPal, you can pay membership fees using your credit card or funds from your PayPal account. With Online Enrollment, you can complete the online enrollment form and become a member as quickly as possible! (You may also purchase course materials as part of the same transaction.) Use email@example.com for the PayPal recipient.
- Join by Mail
- If you prefer, you may print an HTML,Microsoft Word,or .PDF version of our membership application. Fill it out, make out a check or money order to the American Tarot Association, and send it to us at ATA, 1020 Liberty Rd, Lexington, KY 40505-4035.
- Join by Phone
- You can call us toll-free at 1-888-211-1572. We'll be glad to take your registration information over the phone. You may then send payment to us at ATA,1020 Liberty Rd, Lexington, KY 40505-4035.
- Join by Email
- Send us your membership info via email,then follow up with a check to ATA, 1020 Liberty Rd, Lexington, KY 40505-4035.
- Credit Cards!
- We are again accepting Credit and Debit cards! If you have a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express just pick any of the non-paypal methods and include your card number.
- Join by Psychic Communication
- Okay, not really. But it sounds cool, doesn't it?